On the Online page in www.mypos.eu, complete these steps to create a New PayLink.
Open The Pay Buttons and Links Page from Online menu
- You should be logged in to your myPOS account at mypos.eu.
- At the top of the page, select Online tab, and then New PayLink at the left side bar.
Create Your PayLink
- Fill in the Details section:
- Item name (Name of product/service as it’s seen by the customer)
- Item price (Price of a single product/service)
- Total amount of the sale
- Currency (The currency your client will be charged)
- Language (language of the PayButton/PayLink)
- Booking text (Name of the PayButton/PayLink in your myPOS account)
- Website URL (The website where the PayButton/PayLink will be placed)
- In the “Exp. Date” section, you are able to input expiry date of the Link.
- In the “Notify me when the payment is made” section, you can select a method of receiving the payment confirmation. Please note that you will be charged for the text message from your account balance. The e-mails are free of charge.
- Send me an e-mails
- Send me SMS
- In the “On payment page” section, you may want to collect more customer information during the order process. The fields bellow are optional and the requested information will be visible in your Online transactions details and payment confirmation
- Ask for customer name (name of the customer)
- Hide quantity (Hide quantity on payment page)
- In the “Settlement account” section, you will be able to select the account, in which the funds from myPOS PayButtons and PayLinks in the same currency will be settled. You can change the settlement settings at any time.
- Please choose or add new
When you are ready click “Confirm”
Final Preview And Send The PayLink
A new window PayLink settings will appear and you can see there the following information:
- PayLink details
- PayLink name
- PayLink ID
- URL (there is a Copy to clipboard URL that you can copy and paste into your website)
- Send PayLink
- Preview option of the e-mail message
You may optionally use this form to send an email or SMS to your customer. Please note that you will be charged from your account for an SMS. Emails are free.
- Send link via
Enter recipients e-mail (mandatory field*)
How To Use PayLink
- Select the whole text with the code.
- Right-click and copy the selected code. Or you can just click on the Copy to clipboard button and paste it wherever you need it.
- Alternatively, you can send the link from our system
Click the Send button to finish.