To test your myPOS PayButtons before you host them on your live website:
1. Login with your myPOS account. If you do not have an account, you will need to sign up before logging in.
2. Once you are logged go to the Online menu -> Pay Buttons and Links section.
(Note: if you already have a created PayButton please go directly to 6.)
3. Choose “New PayButton” and create your myPOS PayButtons for your website.
4. Once finished with the creation, copy and paste the HTML code for each button to your website once you are done. The HTML code should be similar to this:
<form action="http://mypos.eu/vmp/btn/" method="post" target="_blank"> <input type="hidden" name="button_id" value="" /> <input type="image" src="http://mypos.eu/img/vmypos/lg/btn-en.png" border="0" name="submit" alt="Pay" /> </form>
5. Test myPOS PayButtons by running your web page and clicking on each of your test buttons.
Go to “View All” inner section and click on your button to view its details.
6. You click on the button (shown in the example below) to test it
(Note: the PayButton has to be Enabled in order to work!)
7. You should see the myPOS payment page similar to the example below depending on your customization.
If you see this page, then everything is OK.