This page describes the methods and interfaces for In-App payments (Mobile Checkout).
The Merchants should integrate the myPOS™ Mobile Checkout Android SDK or iOS SDK to their mobile apps in order to accept card payments.
The Mobile Checkout SDKs gain access to the entry point of the payment gateway managed by myPOS. The cardholder will be guided during the payment process and myPOS will check the card sensitive data and will process a payment transaction through card schemes (including but not limited to VISA, Mastercard, UnionPay International, JCB, Bancontact).
No sensitive card data is ever passed through to or stored on the merchant's mobile app. All data is encrypted by the card terminal, which has been fully certified to the highest industry standards (PCI, EMV I & II, Visa, MasterCard & Amex).
The myPOS Mobile Checkout SDKs will provide:
- Secured communication channel with the Merchant
- Storing of merchant private data (shopping cart, amount, payment methods, transaction details etc.)
- Financial transactions to VISA, MasterCard – transparent for the Merchant
- Operations for the front-end: Purchase transaction
- Operations for the back-end: Refund, Void, Payment
- 3D processing
- Card Storage
Out of scope:
- Merchant statements and payouts
- Merchant back-end
Please visit our GitHub page fo find most recent SDK versions.