The purpose of this documentation is to specify the myPOS Mobile Checkout Android SDK Interface and demonstrate how it is used in the most common way.
All techniques used within the interface are standard throughout the industry and should be very easy to implement on any platform.
If you want to use the mobile checkout in Production Environment myPOS will need to test and evaluate your application in order to enable the functionality.
- Android Studio 2.0 or higher
- Android SDK Build Tools 25.0.0
- The minSdkVersion set to 16 (Jelly Bean) or higher
- Latest Android Support Repository
- Latest Android Support Library
- Download myPOS Mobile Checkout Android SDK from our GitHub repository.