Sign up for a myPOS account
First, you need to sign up for a myPOS account at mypos.eu.
Add an online store
Once you have myPOS Account you need to go to the Online > Online stores > Add new store.
You need to fill in all required fields:
Set up the new online store
Once added, the new online store will be visible at the Online > Online stores menu. The new online store will be with status “Disabled”. You need to:
1. Read carefully and agree with the General terms and conditions and the Tariff for this store.
2. Set key pairs for this particular website.
3. Enable the store by clicking on the appropriate button beside the store.
Please have in mind that your stores need to be verified by myPOS which will take up to 5 business days. Until your online stores are verified, you can still process transactions but with certain limits.
Configure myPOS Checkout as a payment method
There are 3 options to choose between when a new module is installed:
- Configure the Settings
1. In order to configure the module please press “Configuration” button.
From here you can manage the following:
- Make the module active/inactive
- Learn more about our product
- Sign up
- Remove the module
- Review if the chosen method is in Test mode or in Live mode
- Configure myPOS Checkout Settings
2. Sorting and Description
Here you can provide titles and descriptions for your payment methods and set the order in which they should appear on the storefront.
- Title — name of the custom payment method as should be displayed to customers; your custom payment name shown for customer;
- Description — short description of the payment method that should appear right below its title.
How to configure your module
1. If Test mode is chosen –fill out the fields as follow:
myPOS Account Number:
Developer Private Key / Public Certificate
-----BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY----- MIICXAIBAAKBgQCf0TdcTuphb7X+Zwekt1XKEWZDczSGecfo6vQfqvraf5VPzcnJ 2Mc5J72HBm0u98EJHan+nle2WOZMVGItTa/2k1FRWwbt7iQ5dzDh5PEeZASg2UWe hoR8L8MpNBqH6h7ZITwVTfRS4LsBvlEfT7Pzhm5YJKfM+CdzDM+L9WVEGwIDAQAB AoGAYfKxwUtEbq8ulVrD3nnWhF+hk1k6KejdUq0dLYN29w8WjbCMKb9IaokmqWiQ 5iZGErYxh7G4BDP8AW/+M9HXM4oqm5SEkaxhbTlgks+E1s9dTpdFQvL76TvodqSy l2E2BghVgLLgkdhRn9buaFzYta95JKfgyKGonNxsQA39PwECQQDKbG0Kp6KEkNgB srCq3Cx2od5OfiPDG8g3RYZKx/O9dMy5CM160DwusVJpuywbpRhcWr3gkz0QgRMd IRVwyxNbAkEAyh3sipmcgN7SD8xBG/MtBYPqWP1vxhSVYPfJzuPU3gS5MRJzQHBz sVCLhTBY7hHSoqiqlqWYasi81JzBEwEuQQJBAKw9qGcZjyMH8JU5TDSGllr3jybx FFMPj8TgJs346AB8ozqLL/ThvWPpxHttJbH8QAdNuyWdg6dIfVAa95h7Y+MCQEZg jRDl1Bz7eWGO2c0Fq9OTz3IVLWpnmGwfW+HyaxizxFhV+FOj1GUVir9hylV7V0DU QjIajyv/oeDWhFQ9wQECQCydhJ6NaNQOCZh+6QTrH3TC5MeBA1Yeipoe7+BhsLNr cFG8s9sTxRnltcZl1dXaBSemvpNvBizn0Kzi8G3ZAgc= -----END RSA PRIVATE KEY-----
-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- MIIBkDCB+qADAgECAgAwDQYJKoZIhvcNAQEFBQAwDzENMAsGA1UEChMEaVBheTAe Fw0xMzAzMTMxMTI1MTFaFw0yMzAzMTExMTI1MTFaMA8xDTALBgNVBAoTBGlQYXkw gZ8wDQYJKoZIhvcNAQEBBQADgY0AMIGJAoGBAML+VTmiY4yChoOTMZTXAIG/mk+x f/9mjwHxWzxtBJbNncNK0OLI0VXYKW2GgVklGHHQjvew1hTFkEGjnCJ7f5CDnbgx evtyASDGst92a6xcAedEadP0nFXhUz+cYYIgIcgfDcX3ZWeNEF5kscqy52kpD2O7 nFNCV+85vS4duJBNAgMBAAEwDQYJKoZIhvcNAQEFBQADgYEAFSfqJHH9Vp9Y4osJ sLg1Um5LOoTgn6u4JepHMFoSiwYE0n/N3D3JIgqAzjdVJ+1rZV95VAf/+TKzWzvP V8L01LJ8aRFkUaPGenVsGvBT2mtsbu34QUOlPgzCi3huidwk0ylMX7zo8uxu1cXv /bg5jBGe5SjvJP8Tq257QcAGgkA= -----END CERTIFICATE-----
2. If Live mode is chosen - leave the Test mode settings blank. All the data for Live mode settings should be taken from www.mypos.eu (account part)
3. Configure values in Developer/Production options section:
a) Store ID - it is given when you add a new online store.
Information for online store at www.mypos.eu:
b) Client number (Wallet number)
Available at mypos.eu:
c) Private Key
Private Key could be generated after you login to your account by clicking on the ‘Generate new keys’ button at mypos.eu > Online > Online Stores > Keys.
d) myPOS Public Certificate
Create a text(.txt) file and copy the contents of the Public Certificate. Make sure there are no missing or extra dashes "-" no extra spaces before and after the certificate content.
After that upload the certificate to myPOS.
e) Public Certificate for Your Store
It is available for download after you generate and upload the myPOS Public certificate.
You need to copy this myPOS Public certificate to the Online platform/field myPOS Public Certificate.
g) Key index
You can find the key index into the “Key index” column shown below.
Available at mypos.eu:
If there is no added key pair, please add a new certificate (follow the steps).
- Generate new key pair for your online store.
- Save them to a text file or similar.
- Copy your private key to the Online platform » myPOS Checkout payment method settings.
- Upload your public certificate above.
- Copy the relevant myPOS public certificate to the Online platform » myPOS Checkout payment method settings.
4. Save myPOS Checkout settings by clicking on the “Save changes” button.
Into the checkout page, the customer will see myPOS Checkout as a payment method as shown below.
iDEAL is an e-commerce payment system used in the Netherlands, based on online banking. Therefore this method is only available to merchants operating in the Netherlands.
You can configure whether to show only card Payment, iDEAL or both options to your customers.
If iDEAL is selected your customers will be brought to a simple checkout page where they can select their bank.
If "Card Payment" option is selected your customers will be redirected to a simple checkout where they can enter card details.
If option - "All" is selected during Checkout your customers will be able to choose between the two payment methods.