In your myPOS account, in the Stores menu, you can create a New PayButton by completing the steps below.
- You should be logged in to your myPOS account at mypos.eu
- From the menu on the left go to Stores -> Create store -> PayLink
Create Your PayLink
Step 1. Fill in the Details section
- PayLink name
- Product name (Name of product/service as it’s seen by the customer)
- Website URL (The website where the PayLink will be placed) - OPTIONAL
- Language (the language of the PayLink)
- Product price (Price of a single product/service)
- Currency (The currency your client will be charged)
- Settlement account - upon creating your first link, select the account in which the funds from myPOS PayButtons and PayLinks will be settled. You can choose an existing or add a new account. You can change the settlement settings at any time.
Step 2. Settings
- In the “Exp. Date” section, you are able to input an expiry date for the Link.
- In the “On payment page ask also for:” section, you may want to collect more customer information during the order process. The fields below are optional and the requested information will be visible in your Online transactions details and payment confirmation.
- Customer name (Name of the customer)
- Customer shipping address (Address of the customer to deliver the product)
- Customer Email (E-mail of the customer if you are willing to confirm the order status and payment)
- Customer phone (Phone number of the customer)
- Hide quantity (Hide quantity on payment page)
- In the “Notify me when the payment is made” section, you can select a method of receiving the payment confirmation. Please note that you will be charged for the text message from your account balance. The e-mails are free of charge.
- Send me an email
- Send me SMS
Step 3. Review and Confirm
How To Use PayLink
Go to the Link's Options menu.
- Get code
- Select the whole text with the code.
- Right-click and copy the selected code. Or you can just click on the Copy to clipboard button and paste it wherever you need it.
- Send link
- Select how to send the PayLink - via Email or SMS
- Type in the Email or Phone number for the SMS.
- You can preview how the PayLink will look for the client and when you are ready click the Send button to finish.