On the Online page in www.mypos.eu, complete these steps to create a New PayLink.
Open The Pay Buttons and Links Page from Online menu
- You should be logged in to your myPOS account at mypos.eu
- From the menu on the left go to Take Payments -> Create PayLink
Create Your PayLink
Step 1. Fill in the Details section
- PayLink name
- Item name (Name of product/service as it’s seen by the customer)
- Website URL (The website where the PayButton/PayLink will be placed) - OPTIONAL
- Language (language of the PayButton/PayLink)
- Item price (Price of a single product/service) & Currency
- Currency (The currency your client will be charged)
- Settlement account - select the account, in which the funds from myPOS PayButtons and PayLinks in the same currency will be settled. You can choose or add an accoutn. You can change the settlement settings at any time.
Step 2. Settings
- In the “Exp. Date” section, you are able to input expiry date of the Link.
- In the “On payment page” section, you may want to collect more customer information during the order process. The fields bellow are optional and the requested information will be visible in your Online transactions details and payment confirmation
- Ask for customer name (name of the customer)
- Hide quantity (Hide quantity on payment page)
- In the “Notify me when the payment is made” section, you can select a method of receiving the payment confirmation. Please note that you will be charged for the text message from your account balance. The e-mails are free of charge.
- Send me an e-mails
- Send me SMS
Step 3. Review and Confirm
How To Use PayLink
- Select the whole text with the code. (EXAMPLE: https://mypos.eu/btn/BBESN1CL2VK21)
- Right-click and copy the selected code. Or you can just click on the Copy to clipboard button and paste it wherever you need it.
Click the Send button to finish.