In your myPOS account, in the Stores menu, you can create a New PayButton by completing the steps below.
- You should be logged in to your myPOS account at mypos.eu
- From the menu on the left go to Stores -> Create store -> PayButton
Create Your Customized PayButton
Step 1. Details
- Select PayButton size
- PayButton Name (The name you will see in your myPOS account as identification)
- Product name (Name of product/service as it’s seen by the customer)
- Website URL (The website where the PayButton will be placed) - Optional
- Product price (Price of a single product/service)
- Currency (The currency your client will be charged)
- Settlement account - upon creating your first button, select the account in which the funds from myPOS PayButtons and PayLinks will be settled. You can choose an existing or add a new account. You can change the settlement settings at any time.
Step 2. Settings
- In the “On payment page ask also for” section, you may want to collect more customer information during the order process. The fields below are optional and the requested information will be visible in your Online transactions details and payment confirmation
- Customer name (Name of the customer)
- Customer shipping address (Address of the customer to deliver the product)
- Customer Email (E-mail of the customer if you are willing to confirm the order status and payment)
- Customer phone (Phone number of the customer)
- In the “Notify me when the payment is made” section, you can select a method of receiving the payment confirmation. Please note that you will be charged for the text message from your account balance. The e-mails are free of charge.
- Send me an Email
- Send me SMS
- In the “Customize payment page” section, you will be able to "Show Cancel payment Button" and "Show Return to merchant button".
Step 3. Review and Confirm
How To Add Your PayButton Code To Your Webpage
You have just created a customized HTML code for your button. The final step is to copy the code from this page and paste it into your website editor.
How To Copy The PayButton Code
- Open the PayButton's Options tab and click on the button Copy to clipboard.
- If you're working with a website developer, you can paste the button code into an email and send it to your developer.
- Or you can paste the button code in your website editor. The code must be pasted in the "code" view, where you can view and edit HTML:
- Start your website editor or administrator page and open the page where you want to add your button.
- Look for an option to view or edit HTML.
- Find the section of the page where you want your button to appear.
- Right-click and paste your button code into the HTML.
- Save and publish the page. (The preview function in your editor may not display the button code correctly.)
- Test the button to make sure it goes to our myPOS payment page.
<form action="http://mypos.eu/vmp/btn/" method="post" target="_blank"> <input type="hidden" name="button_id" value="" /> <input type="image" src="http://mypos.eu/img/vmypos/lg/btn-en.png" border="0" name="submit" alt="Pay" /> </form>
This is how your PayButton should look like.
The FORM tag includes two required attributes, action and method, which always look like this:
<form action="http://mypos.eu/vmp/btn/" method="post" target="_blank">
Important: Do not change these values. These attributes are required for all myPOS PayButtons.
HTML input variables in a myPOS FORM are always hidden from the payer's view. They have the following general format:
<input type="hidden" name="button_id" value="" />
This is the button that the users see!
<input type="image" src="http://mypos.eu/img/vmypos/lg/btn-en.png" border="0" name="submit" alt="Pay" />