If you want you can do some testing first.
Once you're ready with the integration in the sandbox, and you want to process live payments with myPOS Checkout API or with a myPOS plug-in, you need to have a myPOS Account.
- Open Account and go to Take Payments -> Online Stores.
- Click on the link/button "Add new store".
- Set up your online store and generate the keys.
Important notes on technical integration
- Requests should be made from public IP address.
- Version 5.4.8 of PHP or later required.
- The URL_Notify should be SSL-enabled address only, i.e. it must start with "https://". Unsecure URLs will be treated as wrong and the transaction will be reversed by the system.
- Upon HTTP request, the Merchant should respond with header HTTP 200 OK with the following body content: “OK”. Every other response will be treated as communication error, call error, server error or system malfunctions.
!!! Your stores have to be verified by myPOS Europe Ltd. which will take up to 5 business days. Until your online stores are verified, you can still process transactions but with certain limits.!!!
myPOS Оnline Store
You can activate the service from the menu Take Payments-> Online Stores -> Add new
Adding Of An Online Store
STEP 1 STORE DETAILS
STEP 2 STORE LOGO
STEP 3 BUSINESS CONTACT
STEP 4 TRANSACTION CURRENCIES
STEP 5 REVIEW
Configuring The New Online Store
Once added, the new online store will be visible at the Take Payments / Online Stores. The new online store will be with status “Disabled”. The merchant needs to:
- Activate the store by clicking on the slider beside the store (blocked/enabled);
- Go to Settings by clicking on the small gear icon;
- Set public/private keys for your store;
- Set the Store ID, Client Number (Wallet Number) and public/private keys to your online platform
Every Online Store Could Be Enabled / Disabled Separately At Any Time By The Merchant.
!!!IMPORTANT!!! Please note that each change to the configuration of your store will have to be verified by myPOS Europe Ltd. which will take up to 5 business days.
Until your online store is verified, your store may not be able to process transactions.
Setting the Public/Private Keys
1. Go to "keys" in your store settings
2. Click on "Generate new keys" button. More information on authentication may be found here.
3. Generate Private Key, download it and apply it to your online platform.
4. Download the myPOS Public Certificate for your online store and apply it to your online platform.
5. Store ID (SID) - You can find the Store ID in the general information for your online stores.
6. Client Number (Wallet Number) - you can find it by going to Company information on the top right corner of your myPOS account.
All e-commerce transactions will be visible in the merchant’s myPOS Account under menu Take Payments -> Online Stores -> Processed Transactions. The merchant could filter and see only the transactions which come from myPOS Checkout or from a specific online store.
Details Of Online Transactions
The merchant will see the following type of details for the e-commerce transactions:
- Payment details – such as payment origin and used payment method;
- Transaction details – transaction reference, exchange rate, amount, transaction fee;
- Reserve – reserve amount from the specific transaction and reimbursement date;
- Cart details – all data from the shopping cart shown to the customer during the checkout, i.e. item name, price, quantity, order total and note;
- Refund details/functionality – refund functionality with which the merchant could initiate partial or full amount refund transaction to a previously executed payment. If there is at least one refund transaction for the initial payment the merchant will see it here together with refund transaction reference and refund amount and fee.
Making A Refund
In a case where the customer has lodged a justified complaint or the Merchant is unable to deliver the goods, he could refund any amount of the payment back to the customer. The merchant can refund up to 100 percent of the original amount.
When the merchant initiates a refund, a reference will be added to the original transaction details along with new row for the refund transaction.
Once the merchant issues a refund, it cannot be canceled. If there are insufficient funds in the merchant’s myPOS Account, the refund transaction will be denied.
If the myPOS Account balance becomes negative as a result of deducted refunds or chargebacks, myPOS Europe Ltd. will collect funds from the merchant in accordance with the Legal Agreements.
Please note there is a refund fee. You can check the exact amount from the "Fees" section for your account located in the left bottom of your page.
The reserve is a percentage of money that may remain in the merchant’s myPOS Account for a specific period of time to cover any payment reversals that may be received like chargebacks, claims, and disputes.
The reserve rate and period are specified in the merchant’s tariff and depends on the risk assessment of the particular online store. They will be reviewed regularly and adjusted when necessary.
If the merchant Business myPOS Account is blocked by Issuer or closed for any reason, myPOS may hold the reserve for up to 180 days after the date of the last transaction with myPOS Checkout.
The reserve of funds is individually assessed and is not imposed on all merchants who are using myPOS Checkout. It may be applied to particular business models. Contact us for more details on when reserve could be applied.
In case a reserve is applied, the merchant can track the accumulated currency reserve amount and how exactly they are calculated at any time. He can filter and a see all transactions which were calculated in it and when the particular amount will be reimbursed.